At present, global biological fuel ethanol has an annual output of more than 70 million tons, and there are dozens of countries and regions to implement bio -fuel ethanol. The annual output of biofuels of biofuels in the United States and Brazil has reached 44.22 million tons and 2.118 million tons, ranking among the top two in the world, accounting for more than 80 % of the world’s total. The bio -fuel ethanol industry is a typical policy -driven industry. The United States and Brazil have finally embarked on the market -oriented road through fiscal and tax policy support and strict legislative enforcement, forming advanced development experience.
The American approach is to develop biofuel ethanol to legislate and strict law enforcement,and the top -level design is combined with the entire set of implementation mechanisms.
1. Legislation. In 1978, the United States promulgated the “Energy Tax Rate Act” to reduce personal income tax for biofurate ethanol users and open the application market.In 1980, the issuance of the bill imposed high tariffs on imported ethanol from Brazil to protect the country. In 2004, the United States began to provide fiscal subsidies directly to sellers of biofuel ethanol, $ 151 per ton per ton.Direct replenishment makes bio -fuel ethanol output explosive growth.The United States now requires all gasoline to mix at least 10%of biofuel ethanol.
2. Strict law enforcement. Government departments such as the Air Resources Department,the Environmental Protection Bureau, and the Taxation Bureau strictly implement relevant laws and regulations and policies, and control and control enterprises and stakeholders including manufacturers, fuel stations,corn growers. In order to promote the effective implementation of laws and regulations and policies,the United States has also formulated the “Renewable Energy Standards” (RFS). In addition to how much biofuels must be used in the United States each year, the Environmental Protection Agency also uses the “renewable energy sequence number system” (RIN) in the standard to ensure that biofuel ethanol is truly added into gasoline.
3. Develop cellulose fuel ethanol. Driven by demand, in order to ensure supply, in recent years,the United States has developed policies to develop cellulose fuel ethanol.Bush proposes to provide $ 2 billion in government financial sponsorship for cellulose fuel ethanol during his term of office. In 2007, the US Department of Agriculture announced that it would provide $ 1.6 billion in funding support for cellulose fuel ethanol.
It is precisely relying on these laws and regulations and implementation systems that the world’s most advanced in the world, the highest product output, the most successful product output, the most successful development, and eventually embarked on the path of market -oriented development.
Brazil has developed the biofuel ethanol industry through the market -oriented regulation of the previous “National Alcohol Plan” to the market -oriented regulation.
1. “National Alcohol Plan”. The plan is led by the Brazilian Sugar and ethanol committee and the Brazilian National Petroleum Corporation, including various policies such as price means, total total planning, tax discounts, government subsidies, and ratio standards to conduct strong intervention and control of the biological fuel ethanol industry. The implementation of the plan has promoted the establishment of the basis of the development of the biofuel ethanol industry.
2. The policy exits. Since the new century, Brazil has gradually reduced the policy efforts,relaxed price restrictions, and has been priced by the market.At the same time, the Brazilian government actively promotes flexible fuel vehicles.Consumers can flexibly select fuel according to the comparative comparison of gasoline prices and biofuel ethanol prices, thereby promoting the use of bio -fuel ethanol.
The development characteristics of the Brazilian biological fuel ethanol industry have become market -oriented.
Post time: Feb-23-2023